Tresys has an immediate need for a Corporate Technical Recruiter
and are seeking a highly motivated professional to help grow our internal staff. This can either be a consultant or employee. We are a 50-person company located in Columbia MD.
The Corporate Technical Recruiter
is responsible for executing on the company's staffing strategy for both employees and contractors. His/her responsibilities will involve proactively collecting requirements, drafting job descriptions, crafting creative recruiting strategies, managing candidate/hiring manager expectations, managing the interview process and maintaining the applicant tracking system. He/she will oversee all recruiting activities to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates for temporary and permanent positions within the company. He/she will provide regular progress updates to hiring managers throughout the process, solicit feedback on candidates, and refine the recruiting strategy, as needed. In addition, the recruiter will ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the process. The recruiter will collaborate with the corporate leadership to create an offer based on the current labor market, extend and negotiate employment offers with candidates, and complete pre-employment processes according to corporate guidelines.
- Building relationships with and giving guidance to hiring managers to assist them in planning their recruiting/hiring needs.
- Developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates including searching the internet, job boards, employee referrals, and networking in industry circles.
- Representing the company at industry meetings, job fairs and career fairs.
- Evaluating and documenting strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews.
- Developing a pipeline of candidates for future needs.
- Managing job boards and recruiting sources like Indeed and LinkedIn.
- Participating in social media for recruiting purposes (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Negotiating wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Overseeing pre-employment steps including reference checks and background checks.
- Working with FSO to verify security clearance requirements.
- Collaborating with HR Manager to facilitate benefits questions, on-boarding, compensation issues, etc.
- Maintaining and updating applicant and candidate information and files in an accurate, timely, and organized manner by using the appropriate applicant tracking systems (CATS) and documentation tools.
- Documenting and maintaining files in SharePoint.
- Collaborating with management and PMO to define current and future hiring needs, updating skills matrix and proposal resumes, and understanding current contracts status. Attending and participating in weekly PMO meetings.
- Assuming responsibility for entire spectrum of corporate hiring including: Interns, Administrative, Engineers, Managers, Sales, and Executives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in technical recruitment, specifically working on IT requirements.
- Familiarity with the government contracting and software product industries.
- Desire to work in a complex technical environment with the ability to adapt to ever changing requirements.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels including internet sourcing, job boards, cold-calling, referrals, and networking.
- Corporate experience with full life cycle recruiting including JD definition, sourcing, managing the interview process, and offer negotiation.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team including a strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
- Be capable of using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills, including a commitment to timely and relevant communication with applicants and hiring managers.
- Must be proficient with, social media, commercial job boards, and applicant tracking databases.
- Prefer candidates with experience recruiting software developers in a security environment.
- Knowledge of OFCCP, EEO, AAP, and other compliance regulations.
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
Tresys Technology, LLC (www.tresys.com) is a leader and trusted partner in cybersecurity. Our in-depth solutions are vital to helping our commercial, defense, intelligence, federal civilian agency and critical infrastructure customers meet ever-evolving cybersecurity threats. From network and perimeter defense to product security analysis to the practical application of SELinux, we deliver solutions that protect and connect the world’s most critical networks.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Tresys employs around 50 full-time associates dedicated to solving difficult security problems for our clients. We offer a full benefit package that includes Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. With an environment that promotes casual dress and flexible work hours, we can focus on producing results for our clients. Innovative security solutions are our business; valuing people is our culture.
EOE AA M/F/VET/DISABILITY