Job Description: Project Manager
Tresys Technology is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on project manager with 6 or more years of experience and the demonstrated ability to successfully manage several complex projects simultaneously.
The Project Manager has overall accountability for project success and is responsible for planning and managing the project budget, scope, schedule, quality and resources... The successful candidate must be comfortable managing the technical and business components of a project. Successful coordination with Executive Management and leadership teams throughout the company is required. Familiarity and experience with Cybersecurity processes is essential.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability in dynamic environments. Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team are required.
- BS or BA degree and 6 or more years of day-to-day project management experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required; Top Secret clearance preferred
- PMP strongly preferred
- Direct project management for multiple concurrent projects
- Oversight and direction of technical and managerial work plans and tasks within contracted scope and budget
- Resource management and control
- Project cost, scope and schedule control and management
- Application of internal business processes and procedures
- Risk identification, management and mitigation
- Interface with Government PM, COR and/or customer POCs for status reporting, problem escalation and general project communication
- Ability to interpret and apply government and industry specifications, codes, guide-lines, and regulations to contract requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Project
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and experience managing of software projects
- Must facilitate the definition of tasks that form a basis for project tracking, internal project roles and responsibilities, deliverables and milestones
- Ensure that requirements are established, and that change control processes are followed
- The ability to function independently and manage competing priorities and business requests spanning across business lines and external partners
- Strong leadership, problem resolution and both written and verbal communication skills. This individual will interface with all levels of the organization